Monday, July 25, 2011

Daisy and Jr - Let's play Chicken!

Daisy and Jr are two Jack Russell Terriers who love to play in the pool. Sharks & Minnows, Marco Polo, or how about a friendly game of CHICKEN! Who remembers that one? And who still plays it? When it comes to people, you generally have two teams of two. One person climbs on top of the other's shoulders and then the teams battle it out, trying to knock each other into the water. These two pups aren't quite tall enough to touch the bottom while standing, so they just like to chase a rubber chicken instead.

Big orange feet is one of the keys signs of a chicken.

Chicken? is that you?

This doesn't look like a chicken?

5 comments:

Oliwia said...

Wooow!
So cute! ;3

www.mundkowaferajna.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

Website
Information
Speakerdeck.com

CorySteeves said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Click Here
Visit Web

Jackie Austin said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Information
Click Here
Visit Web

bobbyrhodes said...

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Gretuff, just great!

Plancontingenciaunitec.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web